It's Back, and It's Never Been More Important!
Operator Mentoring Program
Sunday, Oct. 10 | 4:30pm to 6:30pm
This popular, long-running event matches participants with both a Mentor and a NextGen operator for an open dialogue on the most pressing and crucial topics affecting you and your operation in this time of recovery and resurgence. The roundtable format always inspires group engagement and sparks fresh ideas. Never before has support, guidance, and leadership been more critical and needed, and this program will provide just that.
We’ve once again assembled a distinguished roster of Mentors and NextGens—a perfect combination of proven wisdom and new perspectives—who will share their knowledge and advice, and keep the discussions flowing.
Come see why this event has been a Show staple for nearly a decade.
Meet the 2021 Mentors and the NextGen Operators
- Darrell Anderson of A-National Limousine Service and Christina Nguyen of Concierge Limousine
- Carla Boccio of Buffalo Limousine and Gus Ortis of Executive Transportation
- Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine and Sean Duval of Golden Limousine
- Eric Devlin of Premier Transportation and Evan Blanchette of VIP Global
- Mike Fogarty of RMA Worldwide and TJ Doyle of Gold Shield Transportation
- Athena Grimm of BAC Transportation and Fernando Carlison of Mundi Limousine
- Matt Johnston of AJL International and Anthony Asaro of Desert Rose Worldwide Transportation
- Jason Kaplan of The Driver Provier and Zena Kulikowska of Global Alliance Worldwide
- Tracy Raimer of Windy city Limousine and Hashim Abdi of Mint Life Limo
- Robert Rodriguez of First Class Destination Solutions and Nick Boccio of Buffalo Limousine
- Jason Sharenow of Broadway Elite Worldwide and Michael Gibbon of Elite Coach Transportation
- Douglas Schwartz of Executive Ground Transportation and Jason Messinger of BBZ Limousine